Friday, July 16, 2010

Back to writing.

It's been long since I really wanted to write a blog. The concept for blogging gained popularity among my peers probably about 5 years. By habit of acquisition from peers my thoughts were driven to follow suit. I did make a couple of futile attempts in the past. There was absolutely no continuity and I stalled abruptly.Because, there was one thing that stopped me in joining the parade. Obviously the question "why?". I think to this day that questions as these are the most difficult to answer. Most of our lives are driven by what others do.There are hardly few I have come across who stop to think and beg to differ. After long periods of thought process I found a somewhat convincing reason to express myself.
Primarily, as humans we perceive and process lots of information through our senses. It is an everyday process that takes place without our knowledge.It being so, I believe that there should be an equal amount of information flowing out of our minds. This is what could keep our minds running, for after all life is a zero sum game. There could be several ways one can let out the mind. But bloggin I believe is one that stands out as the most free form of expression. It is simply your private space where you let your river of thoughts flow without giving a damn to where it really goes. Lastly, it simply serves as log of some important phases of our lives, or atleast what one thinks so. Though one cannot lay the foot steps of the past again once can defintely look back at his foot prints. Hence I write....

No comments:

Post a Comment